Van hetzelfde merk
Complete SUP set with a wide and beginner-friendly board
The Weekender 10' by Retrospec is a complete stand-up paddleboard package with everything you need to go out on the water and stay there for hours.
The board is made wider than most others in order to add stability and make it easier to balance on. It's designed for all-around paddling and is highly suitable for beginners.
The board comes in an inflatable design and the paddle can be split into 3 pieces, making the whole set very handy for storage and transportation.
- Made from super solid military-grade PVC materials
- Constructed with dropstitch technology to securely fuse the top and bottom together
- EVA-foam padded surface for a comfortable and slip-free stance - even when it's wet
- Adjustable 3'-8' paddle in a convenient 3-piece quick-release design, made from light aluminum
- 1x inflatable Weekender 10' SUP
- 1x paddle in an adjustable 3-piece design
- 1x waterproof cellphone case
- 1x manual air pump with gauge
- 1x bag to carry it all in
- 1x surf leash
- 3x removable fins
|Bought this as a present for my husband. He's delighted with it and has taken it out a few times already. Really easy to inflate/deflate and assemble. Really good quality. Very happy all in and think it will get a lot of use!|
|Pamela Hughes (Co. Mayo)|
|Deliver was at time, it’s ok. In the description of the Sup-Board, up to 15 pls is indicated. On the cover on the board itself, 10-12 is written, which does not suit me at all. What is the correct information from the manufacturer?|
|Olena Nozdrina (Bantry)|
Antwoord van SkatePro: We understand your frustration with the situation. My colleagues already contacted you in order to find out more about the issue. Human errors happen all the time, therefore we kindly ask you to understand us too. We kindly ask you to check your last e-mail regarding the issue. We are here to assist you and to offer you the available solutions.
|Only used this paddleboard once in the sea and it felt great. Stable enough on the waves and flat. Easy to inflate and put the pieces together. The skegs were a bit fiddly but got them.in place eventually. Paddle adjust easily and deflates quickly. The oversized bag is great for packing away and rucksack straps make it easy to carry. Happy with my purchase so far.|
|Alan Clark (South Lanarkshire)|