Cross country ski poles made from 50% carbon
These ski poles are the perfect choice for the broad majority of skiers. They are both for recreational skiing, training and competition.
Beginners to advanced skiers will love these ski poles
- The ski poles have a pleasant flexibility due to 50% carbon and 50% fiberglass
- You will experience the low weight due to the carbon and fiberglass construction
- You get good control over the ski poles due to the grippy handles made of cork
- When you are going high speed you will feel extra good power transfer due to the ergonomically straps
Handle straps size follows the length of the ski pole
- Up to 140cm pole length = Size S (Small) Strap
- 145cm - 155cm pole length = Size M (Medium) Strap
- From 160cm pole length = Size L (Large) Strap
Notice: For roller skiing, we recommend the Longway Rollerski Pole Tips. Please notice the compatible parts on the right.