The Tempish Ezza 90 inline skates for women have a really nice price-to-performance ratio. They are a great choice for fun outdoor exercising and urban commuting. On these Tempish inline skates, you will find a soft boot. The softer boot construction ensures both a good fit and comfort. The Tempish Ezza 90 run small in size. We therefore recommend choosing one size up from your regular shoe size. These skates will fit just right if you have slightly narrower feet.
- Mid-Cut cuff offers a fine balance of support and flexibility and are suited for you as an intermediate skater if you are ready to take it to the next level
- Aluminum frame offers you direct handling characteristics while being super lightweight
- 90mm wheels with a hardness of 85A are right on the mark to round up this setup
- Built-in liners that are anatomically shaped
- Please note that the maximum rider weight of these skates is 100 kg
- Brake included in the package
Remember to check the screws before first use and tighten them if necessary. Please also note that you have to regularly examine the condition of the screws afterward.
The frames on the Ezza 90 can be adjusted vertically, to help optimize the output of your strides.